Minty yoghurt dip
8 tbsp or a 200g tub of plain reduced fat yoghurt*
1 lemon, juiced
½ clove garlic, crushed
¼ bunch mint leaves, finely chopped
Pinch of salt
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
*Gluten free if using gluten free yoghurt.
- If you don’t have fresh mint, you can use dried.
- Compare prices per 100g to get the best value for money. This information is on the supermarket price tag. It can be cheaper to buy a larger tub of yoghurt.
- Store left over stalks of mint in a jar of water on the bench. Make sure there are no leaves under water.
- Add finely diced cucumber for a refreshing crunch and extra veg.
- Yoghurt provides calcium for strong bones and teeth.