The end of the school year is a time to reflect and celebrate successes and kick off the festive season. Celebrations often mean parties full of ‘fun foods’ like sweets and chips and very little healthy options.
Why not balance the usual feast and make the party spread bright and colourful with our delicious and fun party food that is anything but boring!
Try these party poppers:
- Christmas tree pizzas
- Banana pikelet reindeer, Santa and snowman
- Snowballs (AKA apple and date bliss balls)
- Green guacamole with red capsicum strips
- Tzatziki snowman veggie platter
- Beef and veg sausage rolls
- Fruity Santa hats – strawberry, grape and banana
- Cucumber Christmas trees with carrot star
- Easy watermelon Christmas trees
All the recipes and ideas are nut-free to make sharing food a bit easier.